I my preview article I mentioned the Zero Punctuation reviews by escapist. They are funny and roast problems with modern woke gaming and society really well. I can agree on many, but not all, things with Yatz. I recommend you watch some. It's not just swear words and such, he has a point to make.
This is my blog a bout video games I like or hate as well as various insight about game industry in general
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Importance of Story in Video Games
People often say that Diablo II story is irrelevant and rudimental. While I can agree with that is does not have too large of a presence i...
-
Just like I started playing Legacy of Kain from the last game of the series, I started Max Payne with the second part. I eventually found ...
-
Many people tend to believe that old games were much more difficult compared to modern ones. As much as this point of view is not completely...
-
Playing Diablo Immortal, I noticed consistent theme, all sort of dungeons has an official guardian as well as an official mission requiremen...
No comments:
Post a Comment